- Linda Arndt, on Nutrition and Enzymes
- All About Enzymes: How Important Are They?
- Canine Cancer and Diet – Part 2
- Canine Cancer and Diet
- Can Dog Warts Spread, are they Contagious?
- Kibble Dog Food With Glucosamine – Is It Enough?
- A Few Helpful Tips on Picking a Dog Groomer
- The Canine Oral Papilloma Virus – 5 Facts About Oral Dog Warts
- 7 Ways to Prevent Digestive Disorders in Dogs
- Have an Australian Shepherd with Hip Dysplasia?
Whippet Hound Happier Without Dog Papilloma Warts
Learn How Sara was Relieved of Ugly Papilloma Oral Growth in 2 Weeks
NOTE: This young Whippet Hound mix, was troubled by a large ugly oral growth at the front of his teeth, making it difficult to eat. See how the NZYMES® Papilloma Support Program helped the body get things under control. See the Before and After pictures lower on page.
Sara is a young dog I adopted 4 months ago. Just about one month ago she suddenly had an oral growth appear on her (frontal) gums.
I did some research on the internet and it looked exactly like what was described as canine papilloma or COPV. Everything I read said that I should just leave it alone, and it will resolve within a 6 months.
Then I searched the internet (again) and found the NZYMES.COM site.
the NZYMES® Papilloma Support Kit (to support dealing with such challenges) which includes Black Leaf Tincture and Ox-E-Drops. Within three days, the papilloma (growth/wart) had shrunk about 90%. I would not have believed it if I hadn’t seen it! I’ve recommended this product to everyone I know with pets. I’ve started using it on my older dog who has gingival hyperplasia. Will report back on that.
Melanie Higgins – FL
Learn MORE about the NZYMES® Papilloma Support/Removal Program
Current Papilloma/COPV Kit for Wart-Growth Reversal