- Linda Arndt, on Nutrition and Enzymes
- All About Enzymes: How Important Are They?
- Canine Cancer and Diet – Part 2
- Canine Cancer and Diet
- Can Dog Warts Spread, are they Contagious?
- Kibble Dog Food With Glucosamine – Is It Enough?
- A Few Helpful Tips on Picking a Dog Groomer
- The Canine Oral Papilloma Virus – 5 Facts About Oral Dog Warts
- 7 Ways to Prevent Digestive Disorders in Dogs
- Have an Australian Shepherd with Hip Dysplasia?
NZYMES and Horse Health:
Learn About the Positive Impact of Live-Nutrition
At NZYMES®, we love horses! We are committed to helping people with the good health and mobility of their Equine friends. And though we are most known for our work with dogs, cats and companion animals we want you to know how beneficial NZYMES® are for horses too.
We are fortunate to have 3 wonderful products that support a wide series of issues with horses. It surprises our customer how little of the NZYMES® we use with horses each day. Of course, we increase the daily usage amounts for any condition where musculo-skeletal issues or problems with injury or trauma are involved. This has been our main focus over the years, to provide simple nutritional support from where results can be witnessed. Thus our slogan,”Natural Products, Real Results“.
Horse Health Concerns – and where NZYMES® products can make a serious difference:
In general, there are 3 NZYMES® Products that we typically recommend for Horses:
- NZYMES® Sprouted Granules – This proprietary, super-food formula provides your equine friend with powerful Antioxidant nutrition, packed with “live food” enzymes that provide the body with the “micro instructions” which lets the body get the most out of the nutrients contained in their food sources. These enzymes are at the forefront of cellular growth, repair and recovery. You can see the benefits as:
- Faster recovery times after workouts
- Enhanced skin and coat health
- Healthier manes, tails, and hooves
- Enhanced joint health and flexibility (improved flexibility, less inflammation)
- Improved immune function
- Support for reproductive challenges (birthing)
- NZYMES® Bac-Pak Plus – Good health begins in the gut. Bac-Pak Plus is a combination product which includes powerful digestive enzyme and probiotics designed to maximize nutritional uptake by adding billions of beneficial bacterial organisms to support better digestion, pH balance and immune strength. Micro-encapsulation helps to ensure that more of the viable organisms survive outside temperatures while still be effective when delivered to the intestinal tract through the acidic condition of the stomach. NZYMES® Bac-Pak Plus is very concentrated. The average horse needs only 1.5 to 2 grams of Bac-Pak daily.
- NZYMES® Ox-E-Drops – This is our most versatile product. It is an important and (we believe) essential item in the struggle with microbial invaders. It should be noted that Ox-E-Drops is highly alkaline, and can help to positively affect the pH of the body; wherein, bodies often tend to be unbalanced toward the Acid end of the scale. Ox-E-Drops can be used in various manners:
- Orally, helping to have positive effects on the body systemically
- Topically, as diluted heavily by water, for a solution that can be applied to surface areas
- In a vaporizer or nebulizer, for help with respiratory issues
- As a colonic or douche, for systemic troubles