- Linda Arndt, on Nutrition and Enzymes
- All About Enzymes: How Important Are They?
- Canine Cancer and Diet – Part 2
- Canine Cancer and Diet
- Can Dog Warts Spread, are they Contagious?
- Kibble Dog Food With Glucosamine – Is It Enough?
- A Few Helpful Tips on Picking a Dog Groomer
- The Canine Oral Papilloma Virus – 5 Facts About Oral Dog Warts
- 7 Ways to Prevent Digestive Disorders in Dogs
- Have an Australian Shepherd with Hip Dysplasia?
All posts tagged "dog hair loss stories"
Scout, Vizsla Dog with Skin Problems
Problem: Skin Problems, Seasonal Allergies I am so thankful to have found NZYMES.COM web site after facing the third year in a row of my Vizsla’s, Scout, skin problems. He would start having hives and hair-loss in...
- Posted December 13, 2014
Sophia – A Dog with too much Shedding
Basset Hound Problem: Dogs Excessive Shedding After trying your product on our Basset Hound my husband and I had to send our story in! We have two dogs, a female basset hound named Sophia and a male...
- Posted December 4, 2014
Alf Ralph – Overcomes Yeasty Skin Symptoms
Yeast Symptoms: Itchy Skin/feet, Hair Loss, Discolored Skin, Weight Loss Around late October, we started to notice our Great Pyrenees, Alf Ralph, was developing an itchy skin problem on his belly and legs. After consulting with the vet...
- Posted October 14, 2014
Blizzard, a Mess After 4.5 Years of Dog Allergies Treatment
Problems: Itchy Red or Blackened Skin, Dog Allergy Treatments December, 2002 Blizzard was a healthy 90-pound, five-year-old white German shepherd. During this past year, her health started declining dramatically. Her skin...
- Posted July 7, 2014