- Linda Arndt, on Nutrition and Enzymes
- All About Enzymes: How Important Are They?
- Canine Cancer and Diet – Part 2
- Canine Cancer and Diet
- Can Dog Warts Spread, are they Contagious?
- Kibble Dog Food With Glucosamine – Is It Enough?
- A Few Helpful Tips on Picking a Dog Groomer
- The Canine Oral Papilloma Virus – 5 Facts About Oral Dog Warts
- 7 Ways to Prevent Digestive Disorders in Dogs
- Have an Australian Shepherd with Hip Dysplasia?
All posts tagged "dog hot spots resolved"
Lola – A Bichon Frise Beats the Hot Spots
Cute Bichon Wins Battle with Dog Hot Spots August 20, 2012 – Hello, my dog Lola has had hot spots since she was about 3 months old. The re-occurrence of the spots were about every month. When...
- Posted March 30, 2016
Sam, a Golden Previously Troubled by Hot Spots
Sam’s Issues: Hot Spots, Skin Problems July 14, 2001. We are the owners of one of the most beautiful Golden Retrievers that God has ever made. He is four years old and every time we take him...
- Posted February 24, 2016