- Linda Arndt, on Nutrition and Enzymes
- All About Enzymes: How Important Are They?
- Canine Cancer and Diet – Part 2
- Canine Cancer and Diet
- Can Dog Warts Spread, are they Contagious?
- Kibble Dog Food With Glucosamine – Is It Enough?
- A Few Helpful Tips on Picking a Dog Groomer
- The Canine Oral Papilloma Virus – 5 Facts About Oral Dog Warts
- 7 Ways to Prevent Digestive Disorders in Dogs
- Have an Australian Shepherd with Hip Dysplasia?
All posts tagged "elephant skin in dogs"
Sophie, Black Lab had Skin Blackening Problem
Problems: Itching, Blackened Skin, Yeast Infection We had tried all the vet recommendations, from prescription food, daily baths, steroids, etc. Nothing worked for her blackened skin, itching & other symptoms. We thought we were going to have to put her...
- Posted May 23, 2015
Cassi – Dachshund wins Blackened Skin Battle
Health Issues: Yeasty Ears/Skin & Blackened Skin Cassi, our Miniature Dachshund, had no problems during the first two years of her life. Initially she had some hair loss on her legs, and had poor ear health. They...
- Posted November 2, 2014