- Linda Arndt, on Nutrition and Enzymes
- All About Enzymes: How Important Are They?
- Canine Cancer and Diet – Part 2
- Canine Cancer and Diet
- Can Dog Warts Spread, are they Contagious?
- Kibble Dog Food With Glucosamine – Is It Enough?
- A Few Helpful Tips on Picking a Dog Groomer
- The Canine Oral Papilloma Virus – 5 Facts About Oral Dog Warts
- 7 Ways to Prevent Digestive Disorders in Dogs
- Have an Australian Shepherd with Hip Dysplasia?
Healthy Skin Kits
Choose a Healthy-Skin Kit per Animal Weight and Budget Considerations
- The SMALL Kit, with chewable TREATS, is perfect for a preference to feed the Antioxidant Treats daily.
- The LARGE Kit, with Granules, is better for pets OVER 60lbs – being the more Economical choice.
- The Super Kits are specially priced bundled kits for families with several dogs troubled by skin/itching problems.