- Linda Arndt, on Nutrition and Enzymes
- All About Enzymes: How Important Are They?
- Canine Cancer and Diet – Part 2
- Canine Cancer and Diet
- Can Dog Warts Spread, are they Contagious?
- Kibble Dog Food With Glucosamine – Is It Enough?
- A Few Helpful Tips on Picking a Dog Groomer
- The Canine Oral Papilloma Virus – 5 Facts About Oral Dog Warts
- 7 Ways to Prevent Digestive Disorders in Dogs
- Have an Australian Shepherd with Hip Dysplasia?
All posts tagged "dog mange recoveries"
Ricky, Another Humane Society Mange Recovery Story
Ricky and Holistic Support for Mange Recovery Ricky was sitting at the county shelter with a serious case of mange. Collin County Humane Society scooped him up quickly from the dangerous shelter and he is in foster...
- Posted March 9, 2016
Mange in Puppies: Humane Society & NZYMES Meeting Challenge
Humane Society Seeks Nzymes’ Help for Terrible Mange Cases Little Lacy was found wandering the streets of Arlington. She has one of the worst cases of mange that we have seen on such a young puppy. We...
- Posted March 2, 2016