- Linda Arndt, on Nutrition and Enzymes
- All About Enzymes: How Important Are They?
- Canine Cancer and Diet – Part 2
- Canine Cancer and Diet
- Can Dog Warts Spread, are they Contagious?
- Kibble Dog Food With Glucosamine – Is It Enough?
- A Few Helpful Tips on Picking a Dog Groomer
- The Canine Oral Papilloma Virus – 5 Facts About Oral Dog Warts
- 7 Ways to Prevent Digestive Disorders in Dogs
- Have an Australian Shepherd with Hip Dysplasia?
All posts tagged "itchy dogs"
Lab Mix Enjoys Pemphigus Improvements
Charlie Enjoys Reduced Symptoms from Pemphigus & Itchy Skin PARTICULARS Breed: Labrador & Greater Swiss Mtn. Mix Age: 9 years Troubles: Pemphigus & constant itching February 20, 2014: I purchased NZYMES® Sprouted Granules a month ago, and am extremely pleased with...
- Posted January 24, 2017
Labrador Overcomes Itchy Skin Problems & Sores
Lucy Rose – Recovering from Challenging Itchy Skin Problems Around July of 2011, I began to notice scabs on Lucy’s head. I didn’t worry too much because she had just turned one-year old and spent a lot...
- Posted July 12, 2016
Cedar, Dog now Free of Too Much Itching
Cedar’s Issues: Constant Itching and Scratching Cedar itched constantly from the day we brought her home at 7 months almost three years ago. We tried everything under the sun, from homeopathy to some nutritional changes to topical...
- Posted November 24, 2015
Natural Solutions for Itchy Skin
Itchy Dog, Too much Scratching? Get Help, Win the Battle! Itch, scratch, repeat. Seems like an endless road, right?. You might think “Fleas”, but you don’t find any, and are sure the dog is flea-protected. So, what...
- Posted May 22, 2015
Inis & Dooley, Poodles with Allergies Symptoms
Problems: Itchy Skin, Bleeding Sores, Allergies Symptoms December 12: At 1.5 years old our standard Poodle, Inis, starting itching her throat, and making it bleed daily. Within weeks she then started scratching the back of her head...
- Posted August 29, 2014