- Bronchitis in Dogs
- Calif Vet on Results Using NZYMES for Dog Bites & Spider Bites
- Cavalier King Charles Spaniel & Dog-Food Poisoning
- Honey; Cairn Terrier & Failing Allergies Treatments
- Dachshund Paralysis Recoveries – Short Stories
- Dog Mobility Problems & Recovery – Short Stories
- Aries; this Doberman Pinscher was Troubled with Wobblers
- Heartworm Disease, Overview & Help
- Ricky, Another Humane Society Mange Recovery Story
- Bailey, Aussie Enjoys Life Free from Wheelchair and Paralysis
Injury, Surgery and Trauma in Dogs
Reduce Recovery Time, Improve Outcome
Injury or Trauma in dogs is one of the most stressful situations to deal with. When your dog has the misfortune of an injury, or suffers the trauma of an accident, it’s important to know that there is special, all-natural nutrition products available today that can that may help the body speed towards healthy recovery.
Thousands of our customers have reported surprisingly short recovery times for their pets after simple elective surgeries, complicated ear cropping, muscle sprains or corrective surgeries such as torn ACL repair.
The reasons are simple as good nutrition itself. Nature gives the body the ability to recover faster when it has the nutritional resources it needs to do the job. It only makes sense! And, similar to the way the NZYMES® products help to support and soothe joint discomfort issues, it uses the body’s own natural processes for easing inflammation, cleansing Synovial packets and natural lubricating fluids, while supporting the soft tissue recovery. Dogs don’t fake immobility, thus it hurts or it doesn’t. The dog generally begins to move again when the discomfort is gone or reduced.
For a couple of enlightening examples of how NZYMES® products can support reduced recovery times, we refer to a California veterinarian who took it upon herself to check out the effectiveness of the products – first with her own bunch of Great Danes, then within her own practice, in Fresno CA. First Dr. Kenyon talks about Recovery after Surgery, then in another Video she discusses remarkably quick Recovery from Dog Bite Injury.
ACL or Knee Injuries:
These are fairly common in dogs and often may require surgery. With or without surgery, the body needs all the help it can get to speed recovery, and there is no better help available for enhancing the body’s natural recovery ability than the special “live enzyme” nutrition found in our Antioxidant Treats or the Spouted Granules.
To see NZYMES in ACTION — see Bella in Recovery from Paralysis.
Persian Conquers Cat Urinary Issues – Feline Urologic Syndrome
Skye-Friday Problems: Cat Urinary Issues I am the owner of...
- Posted May 5, 2016
Shedding or Hair Loss in Dogs or Cats
Those Pesky Shedding or Hair Loss Concerns When seeking help...
- Posted April 20, 2016
Getting Control of Seizures in Dogs
Seizures in Dogs: Get Control, Naturally Is your dog already...
- Posted April 15, 2016
Bronchitis in Dogs
What can be done for Bronchitis in Dogs, Acute or...
- Posted April 13, 2016
Calif Vet on Results Using NZYMES for Dog Bites & Spider Bites
Dr. Kathleen Kenyon, DVM, on using NZYMES Products VET OBSERVATIONS...
- Posted March 31, 2016
Lola – A Bichon Frise beats Hot Spots
August 20, 2012 – Hello, my dog Lola has had...
- Posted March 30, 2016
Cavalier King Charles Spaniel & Dog-Food Poisoning
My story about dog food poisoning: I had begun using...
- Posted March 24, 2016
TOLL-FREE CONTACT#: 877-816-6500
- Skye-Friday Problems: Cat Urinary Issues I am the owner of two long-haired breeds, the Ragdoll and the Persian. When I got my Persian she had serious health problems and reoccurring …Read More »
- Those Pesky Shedding or Hair Loss Concerns When seeking help for shedding or hair loss, NZYMES® Antioxidant products can usually be your saving grace, and not just because of the …Read More »
- Seizures in Dogs: Get Control, Naturally Is your dog already having “full-on seizures or epileptic fits”? If you’re witnessing this on a regular basis, even with prescription medications in use, …Read More »
- What can be done for Bronchitis in Dogs, Acute or Chronic? Dog Bronchitis, acute or chronic, usually effects middle-aged to older dogs. The cause of canine bronchitis isn’t completely clear, …Read More »
- Dr. Kathleen Kenyon, DVM, on using NZYMES Products VET OBSERVATIONS USING NZYMES > A seasoned Vet from the Fresno area in California has been an NZYMES believer and user of …Read More »
- August 20, 2012 – Hello, my dog Lola has had hot spots since she was about 3 months old. The reoccurrence of the spots were about every month. When she …Read More »